The Vancouver Outdoor Adventure & Travel Show is coming up. March 3 and 4, 2018 more than 250 outdoor gear and adventure travel vendors cram into the Vancouver Convention Centre with brand new products to try, great deals on gear and big bike, SUP and kayak demos.“B.C.’s largest showcase of outdoor gear & adventure travel experiences” is what they call it. Sounds good.
We’ve got 2 family packs of 4 tickets to give away for the show in March in Vancouver. All you have to do is comment below to get a chance to win. Let us know which vendor or display you’ll be going to see first. Tag your friends on the Facebook post and Instagram post for more entries to win. We’ll draw tickets Tuesday at 5pm to see who gets to go free!
What are the Zones?
I’m sure there is going to be a map to find all of this stuff, there are so many different sections. Here’s a list of all the different sections for the show.
- Vancouver Bike Show
- The latest in road and mountain bikes and new bike tech.
- Adventure, International and US Travel Pavilion
- Reps from the best travel outlets from around the world help you with questions and plan your trip.
- Camping Showcase
- See the latest camping gear and great deals on the floor
- G Adventures
- The show’s main sponsor. They’ll be running some of the presentations and giving away some big prizes.
- Health and Wellness
- A zone full of fitness and nutrition information.
- Paddlers Paradise
- The latest gear and deals on all things related to paddling.
- Adventure Theatre
- Presentations from adventure travellers. Healthy living and travel tips
- Adventure Theatre Schedule
- Junior Outdoor Adventurers
- Tons of activities for the kids to do like rock climbing and mountain biking.
- Leo’s Camera Travel Photography Workshops
- Tips and instruction for taking great travel photos
- Photography Workshop Schedule
- White Water Demo Pool
- Kayak, paddle and underwater demos by pros all weekend in the 30’ x 50’ wave pool.
- Learn to scuba, snorkel and paddle.
What vendors are going to be there?
Tons of vendors are going to be there for outdoor gear and travel. You can see the vendor list here.
Where can you buy tickets?
Tickets are available right off the website at http://outdooradventureshow.ca/vancouver/
Where can you follow for the latest information?
If you want to follow the adventure show for discounts on tickets and speaker announcements you and sign up for their email list and follow their social channels:
Hope to see you all there!