Hi! We are PureOutside. We go outside, test gear, and tell you about the best stuff.
The latest links we post to our feeds are on this page.
Follow on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to get the latest gear stories.
- Litheli 40V 14″ Cordless Chainsaw Review: No cords, no gasThe 14″ Cordless Chainsaw from Litheli uses a 40V, 2.5 amp-hour battery to do up to 90 4×4 cuts per charge.
- LowePro ProTactic 450 AW II Backpack ReviewAn old but solid backpack the ProTactic 450 AW II camera backpack from LowePro is a favourite among photographers. It’s… Read More »LowePro ProTactic 450 AW II Backpack Review
- Innovative Charging: Litheli B600 Power Hub ReviewThe Litheli B600 Power Station has 9 ports and 2 built in portable power backs.
- Conqueror Virtual Running ChallengesRunning on treadmills can be boring. With the pandemic and some nagging injuries, I needed a way to get some… Read More »Conqueror Virtual Running Challenges
- GoPro Hero11 Black Camera ReviewEvery year we get another Hero action camera as GoPro shows us why they’re the king of action cameras. And… Read More »GoPro Hero11 Black Camera Review
- GoPro Hero 8, 9, 10 and 11 Compared: Which is Best?GoPro 8, 9, and 10 (and soon to be 11). What do the features mean and which one is best?
- Helly Hansen Cascade Low-cut Hiking Shoes Review: Durable, Warm and DryHelly Hansen doesn’t just have jackets, they have shoes too. The Cascade Low-Cut Helly Tech hiking shoes are a waterproof… Read More »Helly Hansen Cascade Low-cut Hiking Shoes Review: Durable, Warm and Dry
- Helly Hanson Verglas Down Insulated Jacket Review: Long and WarmNo one should be without a lightweight puffy jacket. They’re light, packable and warm. Helly Hansen are known for making… Read More »Helly Hanson Verglas Down Insulated Jacket Review: Long and Warm
- First Look: Helly Hansen Fall and Winter 2022 GearMy first real outdoor jacket back in the 90s was a Helly Hansen. I used that jacket for everything. Skiing,… Read More »First Look: Helly Hansen Fall and Winter 2022 Gear