The Vancouver Outdoor Adventure & Travel Show is coming up. March 4 and 5th (2017) more than 250 outdoor gear and adventure travel vendors cram into the Vancouver Convention Centre with brand new products to try, great deals on gear and big bike, SUP and kayak demos.“B.C.’s largest showcase of outdoor gear & adventure travel experiences” is what they call it. Sounds good eh.
We’ve got 2 family packs of 4 tickets to give away for the show in March in Vancouver. All you have to do is comment below to get a chance to win. Let us know which vendor or display you’ll be going to see first. Tag your friends on the Facebook page and Instagram post for more entries to win.
What are the Zones?
I’m sure there is going to be a map to find all of this stuff, there are so many different sections. Here’s a list of all the different sections for the show.
- Vancouver Bike Show
- The latest in road and mountain bikes and new bike tech.
- Adventure, International and US Travel Pavilion
- Reps from the best travel outlets from around the world help you with questions and plan your trip.
- Camping Showcase
- See the latest camping gear and great deals on the floor
- G Adventures
- The show’s main sponsor. They’ll be running some of the presentations and giving away some big prizes.
- Health and Wellness
- A zone full of fitness and nutrition information.
- Paddlers Paradise
- The latest gear and deals on all things related to paddling.
- Adventure Theatre
- Presentations from adventure travellers. Healthy living and travel tips
- Junior Outdoor Adventurers
- Tons of activities for the kids to do like rock climbing and mountain biking.
- Leo’s Camera Travel Photography Workshops
- Tips and instruction for taking great travel photos
- White Water Demo Pool
- Kayak, paddle and underwater demos by pros all weekend in the 30’ x 50’ wave pool.
- Learn to scuba, snorkel and paddle.
What vendors are going to be there?
Tons of vendors are going to be there for outdoor gear and travel. You can see the vendor list here.
Where can you buy tickets?
Tickets are available right off the website at http://outdooradventureshow.ca/vancouver/
Where can you follow for the latest information?
If you want to follow the adventure show for discounts on tickets and speaker announcements you and sign up for their email list and follow their social channels:
Vancouver Outdoor Adventure Show on Facebook
Vancouver Outdoor Adventure Show on Twitter
Vancouver Outdoor Adventure Show on Instagram
Hope to see you all there!
I’m going to visit G Adventures first then attend some Travel Photography Workshops!
I’d like to visit North Star Adventures first!
Great place for travel info all under one roof. Can’t wait!
I’ll be goin
The information you shared in this blog is the most efficiently reliable one. We hope to read more number of reliable blogs…….
I want to check out the latest in lightweight camping gear.
I sure hope to win tickets!! I think our first stop at the show would be Mt Waddington’s – we are looking for some backpacking gear!