From Reader to Adventurer
We research and test the best outdoor gear on the market. You get free in-depth gear reviews. Less reading, more outside.
Everything you need to know to get outside to go from just a reader to full-on adventurer (or anything in between).
Hiking and Backpacking
- Helly Hansen Cascade Low-cut Hiking Shoes Review: Durable, Warm and Dry
- Backpacking Gear for Beginners Course
- Review: SOLE Performance Medium Carbon Negative Insoles
- Conqueror Virtual Running Challenges
- Can You Hike in Trail Runners?
- STRIKE MVMNT Vimana Carbon Running Shoe Review
Paddleboarding and Kayaking
- Red 9’6” Compact Paddle Board: Half the Size
- Old Town Topwater PDL 106 Kayak Review
- Cascadia Chinook SUP Review
Photography and Action Cameras
Epic Juan de Fuca Guidebook
Everything you need to know to hike the Juan de Fuca Trail on Vancouver Island, BC. Section by section trail guide, packing lists, itineraries. Expect views like this:
Let’s work together.
If you’ve got new gear coming to market, let us know. We want to test it.
Got a great adventure you want to share? Let us know.