In the high desert of South America, winter takes hold, devouring bleached bones and abandoned shacks. Into these most inhospitable of lands, a handful of drifters emerge from the whiteout, ready to cast their lot on forsaken peaks both merciless and magnificent. Venturing beyond the frontiers of most mountain films, Solitaire is backcountry skiing forged […]Read more
Tag Archives: Sweetgrass Productions
Get More PureOutside
Join the Email Newsletter
Get the latest blog posts, beautiful photos and gear contests. Unsubscribe any time.
- Wandering to Christie Falls
- Ka-boom or the reason you shouldn’t use a windscreen around a canister stove
- Trip Report: Alberni Inlet Trail
- West Coast Trail Trip Report Roundup
- Vancouver Island Trails Conference Recap
- Elk River Trail Day 2: Iceberg Lake
- Elk River Trail Day 1
- Finding Happiness in the Pursuit of Big Goals
- Judges Route: Mount Arrowsmith Trip Report
- What is the Vancouver Island Spine Trail?