In the high desert of South America, winter takes hold, devouring bleached bones and abandoned shacks. Into these most inhospitable of lands, a handful of drifters emerge from the whiteout, ready to cast their lot on forsaken peaks both merciless and magnificent. Venturing beyond the frontiers of most mountain films, Solitaire is backcountry skiing forged […]Read more
Tag Archives: Sweetgrass Productions
Get More PureOutside
Join the Email Newsletter
Get the latest blog posts, beautiful photos and gear contests. Unsubscribe any time.
- Tips for hiking the Juan de Fuca trail
- Rocky beaches to Owen Point
- Sleeping bag shopping? Here’s what to look for
- How to carry trekking poles on a ladder
- 1000 Trails
- Choosing the right outdoor sport for you
- What is a Steam Donkey?
- 75km Countdown: The Ladders on the West Coast Trail
- The First Mud Pit of the West Coast Trail
- The Pros and Cons to a Bigger Backpack