In the high desert of South America, winter takes hold, devouring bleached bones and abandoned shacks. Into these most inhospitable of lands, a handful of drifters emerge from the whiteout, ready to cast their lot on forsaken peaks both merciless and magnificent. Venturing beyond the frontiers of most mountain films, Solitaire is backcountry skiing forged […]Read more
Tag Archives: Sweetgrass Productions
- Garmin Basecamp: How to export to Google Earth
- Cape Scott Trip Reports
- 7 Stoves that can burn liquid fuel and iso-butane gas
- New Mistic Beach Photos in the Epic Juan de Fuca Trail Guidebook
- PureOutside Gear Reviews
- Which is better: Hiking fast or slow?
- Review: Snowpeak LiteMax Canister Stove
- Extension Ridge from Extension Road, Nanaimo [Trip Report]
- Backpacking Stove Glossary
- Nanaimo Lakes Road to Whisky Lake
Join the Email Newsletter
Get the latest blog posts, beautiful photos and gear contests. Unsubscribe any time.