In the high desert of South America, winter takes hold, devouring bleached bones and abandoned shacks. Into these most inhospitable of lands, a handful of drifters emerge from the whiteout, ready to cast their lot on forsaken peaks both merciless and magnificent. Venturing beyond the frontiers of most mountain films, Solitaire is backcountry skiing forged […]Read more
Tag Archives: Solitaire
Join the Email Newsletter
Get the latest blog posts, beautiful photos and gear contests. Unsubscribe any time.
- XShot Pro Review
- Arrowsmith CPR Trail Trip Report Dec 20, 2015
- Why Bring a Tarp on the West Coast Trail?
- 4 Ways to Light a Canister Stove
- Cape Scott Trail: Day 1
- Hiking to Heart Lake in Ladysmith
- What exactly is a backpacking stove?
- Roampod: Communication without the Grid
- Announcing the Guide to Buying Your First Stove
- New Bear Beach Photos in the Epic Juan de Fuca Hiking Guide