In the high desert of South America, winter takes hold, devouring bleached bones and abandoned shacks. Into these most inhospitable of lands, a handful of drifters emerge from the whiteout, ready to cast their lot on forsaken peaks both merciless and magnificent. Venturing beyond the frontiers of most mountain films, Solitaire is backcountry skiing forged […]Read more
Tag Archives: Solitaire
Get More Trail and Gear Info
Join the Email Newsletter
Get the latest blog posts, beautiful photos and gear contests. Unsubscribe any time.
- Icebreaker teams up with Simon Beck for new base layer designs
- Beta Testing: Free early access to PureOutside Guides
- Nothing but Melt: Lake Helen Mackenzie Snowshoe Trip Report
- Stocking Lake Loop from Ladysmith
- Can I have a Spine Trail for my Birthday?
- What adventures are you going to do in 2015?
- Garmin Basecamp Series: Everything you need to know about Garmin’s GPS Software
- Trans Canada Trail: Haslam Creek to Christie Falls
- White Pine Trail
- Wandering to Christie Falls